I’ve spoken before about how valuable I found the Content Brew online course! It’s sold out almost every time it’s been offered. Today I wanted to share with you that sign ups are now open for Content Brew’s self-paced course and this one you WILL be able to get a spot in!
Since it’s self-paced, you’ll be able to do it on your own time. I’m still applying what I learned when I took the course in early 2012. It’s one of the best blogging courses you can take in my opinion.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Getting to Know the Content Calendar
- Planning and Creating Blog Content Ideas (Part 1)
- Planning and Creating Blog Content Ideas (Part 2)
- Planning and Creating Content for Facebook and Twitter
- The Art of Using the Right Words to Drive Traffic
- Keep Fresh Content Brewing Using Evernote
- Finding and Keeping Track of Content to Share
- Bonus: Easy Automation to Shelve Ideas and Articles for Content Planning
There’s also a private Facebook group where you can chat with other students and get feedback. You’ll receive lifetime access to all the lessons.
Melissa Culbertson is the creator of the Content Brew courses. She’s also just written a book called Blog Design for Dummies. I ordered a copy of it on Amazon so I’ll write a review of what I thought when I’m done reading it. I’ve followed her blog, Momcomm for years and she knows her stuff. I find she communicates in a way that is easy to understand and follow. She’s an excellent teacher!
The cost to sign up for Content Brew is $50. It’s worth every penny! I’m a firm believer of investing in yourself and your business and this is an awesome course to take to help you on your blogging journey!